• Degree in medicine and surgery from the University of Barcelona in 2013.
• Specialist in Otolaryngology and head and Neck Surgery, via MIR in the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona 2018.
• Rotation at the New York Center for Voice and Swallowing Disorders in New York.
• PhD in surgery from the University of Barcelona.
• N ° place: 50120
• Collection·Teaching Assistant in Otolaryngology at the University of Barcelona from 2016.
• Partner Member of the Spanish society of Otolaryngology and head Surgery. and neck and the Societat Catalana #8217 > head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology;.
• Member of the European Rhinologic Society and the #8217 >; > #8217; Academy of medical sciences and health of Catalonia and the Balearics.
• Currently he is consultant of the Department of Otolaryngology at the #8217 > #8217 >;; Hospital Clínic de Barcelona.
• Head of Residents of the #8217 > #8217 > Otorhinolaryngology;; Hospital Clínic de Barcelona 2017-2018.
Research and publications
• Publication of numerous articles in national and international scientific journals and books
• Review of the scientific journal “Rhinology Online”.
• Participation in multiple courses, congresses and conferences of > #8217; nose and throat, national and international, as an Assistant and as a speaker.
• Participation as a Principal investigator or·Dora in several projects of > #8217 research;.
• #8217 Research > Awards;:
• Press end of Hospital Clínic de Barcelona Residence.
• Prize of the Catalan society of Otolaryngology training in #8217 > > #8217; per stay; overseas 2017.
• Travel Scholarship of the #8217 >; for European Congress on Rhinology Society 27th European Rhinology in London 2018.
• Areas of > #8217; special interest:
• Minimally Invasive Endoscopic Sinus surgery.
• Fonocirurgia (functional surgery of the vocal cords).
• Sleep Pathology.