What is a cookie and what is?
A “Cookie” It is a small file that is stored in the #8217 > #8217 >;; #8217 > computer user;, Tablet, Smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The set of “cookies” for all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not installed and which are susceptible of improvement.
Cookies are essential for the operation of > #8217; internet, providing countless advantages in providing interactive services, making the navigation and usability of our website.
In no case will cookies may harm your computer. On the other hand, What are active helps us identify and fix errors.
What types of cookies we use?
According to the > #8217; entity that manages:
– Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service that we ask.
– Third-party cookies: Are those that are > #8217; sent to your computer from > #8217; a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity collecting·Dora. As, for example, the used by social networks, or for external content like Google Maps.
According to the period of time that they remain activated:
– Session cookies: Are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the browser #8217; > until you give up the web page, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, This allows us to provide a better experience, to improve the content and ease of use.
– Persistent cookies: are stored on the hard drive and our website read every time you do a new visit. A permanent web has an expiry date determined. The cookie will no longer work after this date. These cookies we use, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
– Cookies techniques: Are those necessary for the proper functioning and navigation of our website. Allow, for example, control the traffic and the communication of data, access to parts of > #8217; access restricted, to make the process of buying > #8217; an order, use security features, store content in order to spread videos or share content through social networks.
– Custom cookies: Are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on > #8217; a series of criteria, such as the > #8217; language, the type of browser that is > #8217; access to the service, the regional settings from > #8217; where access to the service, etc.
– > Cookies #8217; analysis: Are those who allow us to quantify the number of > #8217 users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. For this reason it > #8217; analyzes your navigation in our website in order to improve the > #8217; range of products and services we offer.
– Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, the most effective way possible, of the advertising space that may be included in our website.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information about the behavior of users obtained through the > #8217; continuous observation. Thanks to them, We know the habits of internet browsing and display-related advertising with your browsing profile.
How can you configure or disable cookies?
You can enable, block or delete cookies installed·installed on your computer by configuring the browser settings of > #8217; Internet. In case you do not allow the·installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access some of the services and that your experience at our site may be less than satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
Chrome for Android